Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Wandering Self

Its a lovely morning watching the sky turn blue.  Kinda hoping or wishing that I was sitting watching it somewhere else.  I honestly don't know why I am always wanting and wishing to be somewhere else.  My sister once told me that maybe I was a traveler or something like that in my past life.  I dream of far off places and I find beauty in the unconventional.  My mind tends to sway and flow into depths that seem unreachable.  The world no wait the universe facinates me and I want to learn of these places.  One day I will be in all the places my soul craves and I will leave a small part of myself there just so I can always go back and connect.  Just so i will know that I might finally belong someplace.

So here is a few poems that are oldies but goodies.  This is my soul and mind wandering the universe for a place to belong.

My mystic moon, of soft silver
whispers to the blaze desert sand.
Lifelss mountians born with no dignity,
Rise high to the cool moon.
Night creatures worship to this nightly ritual.
I confess for I do the same.
My moon lives for me several days out of a month,
How often can your love do the same?
My mystic mind, of hard black
scream to the weak gentle conscience.
Lifeless ideas born with no hope,
Fall down to the hot earth.
Monster creatures worship to this often ritual.
I conceal for my pride tells me so.
My mind lives for me all the days of the year,
How often can my love do the same?
~Zephyr 7/17/97

DArkness is
EVerywhere in my
AFterlife!
THat is where my
HEaven is created!
~Zephyr 3/25/99

Well there is just two of them, geez the second is pretty dark.  Weird reading the old stuff.  You think maybe I was depressed?  LOL!  Just a smidge maybe.  Wait till you read the others, wow, yea sorta sad!  Okay well I hope everyone has a wonderful beautiful day.  Happy Father's Day to all who are dads and to mine who I still miss and love! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment