Thursday, May 19, 2011

So straight out of a movie!

Such a crazy dream early this am.  I was a vampire who protected kids with magical powers.  I had such awesome skills with a sword and dagger as I slashed and killed the vampires.  The dream was so vivid I could hear the slicing of the flesh and the splattering of the blood.  I moved with such precision and speed I felt more like a ninja.  In a barn like building I set up a trap to lure them in and kill all the ones left.  There were stacks of ceramic plates with yellow, purple and orange fleur de lis design on them.  I flung these plates at a curtain of metal wind chimes netted together hanging in the middle of the barn.  The sound that resonated tortured the vampires which gave me the opportunity to detonate a bomb of some magical sort.  I ran in slow motion out of the barn as it exploded.  The sound of the explosion was muffled and contained to just the barn.  The barn went up in flames and folded into itself burning to a tiny pile of ash.  The fire left a perfect scorch mark of the barn on the ground.  The kids were being held safely in a cemetery and as I approached them a little girl was on the ground crying.  She tells me that this was all her fault.  I end up telling her that we have to learn from our faults and be thankful the family is alive and well.  I also told her that I messed up before.  I said that I will have to live with that mistake forever because it was my fault the world was what it was and for the reason why we lived this way.  The End.  I awoke.
--- I have not yet analyzed this dream but am very curious what the heck it all means in my silly head full of too many Hollywood movie scenes --- zephyr

No comments:

Post a Comment