Sunday, May 22, 2011

There is a Whole World out There!!

I walked out this morning at about 5 am and it was so freaking beautiful out there. Every time I feel the coolness of dawn I get this feeling of being in a different place then the one I am at. Like a different city and maybe even a different country. I would love to see the world. Not really see it but be in it. If that makes any sense at all. I want to know everywhere. Don't make sense either? Oh well, I guess if you can't understand feeling the world rather then seeing the world then I think maybe you are missing out on what the world really is offering you. There is something stirring in my soul and mind that is making me want feel the colors, taste the music and be the universe. I just hope that people walking around in circles and living the everyday life know that there is a Whole World out There!! Find it. If you can't physically be out there at least learn and explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment